1099 Data in Accounting Seed can be exported in a csv file format through the Cash Disbursement object list view. This file can then be uploaded to a 1099 printing service like Yearli.
Before 1099 data can be exported from Accounting Seed, the following must be indicated on the 1099 vendor account or contact record:
- 1099 Vendor checkbox set to true
- Default 1099 Box
- Taxpayer Identification Number
Summary of Steps:
- Navigate to the Accounting Home page and click the Cash Disbursement link.
- Navigate to the cash disbursement list view and click the Create 1099 File button
- Note: None of the cash disbursements records need to select prior to clicking the Create 1099 File button.
3. Set the 1099 Year, the 1099 Threshold Amount, and click Submit.
4.If there are any 1099 vendors that meet Threshold Amount, a csv file will be emailed containing each 1099 vendor and their consolidated cash disbursement amount for the 1099 year.
5. Once the 1099 csv file has been exported from Accounting Seed, it can imported into a 1099 printing application or service.