Summary of Steps:
- From Accounting Home navigate to the Bank Direct Connect tab.
- Click on the Import Bank Transactions tab.
- Chose the date range you want to import. The system defaults to the last 30 days. You can import up to 90 days of past transactions.
- Choose the bank account you want to import.
- Click Search.
- This will bring in all your transactions from the bank account for the time period you specified.
- If you have the vendors already in your system, you can click on the Find Vendor Matches button and it will automatically populate the Vendor field and its associated GL Account field.
- After assigning the Vendor and GL Accounts select either Disbursement or Credit Journal for money coming out of the bank and Receipt or Credit Journal for money coming into the bank on the type picklist.
- Click Create Records.
- There is a limit of 500 transactions in one import.
- Accounting Seed will display 25 transactions at one time. Click Next Page to see additional transactions.
- Always save changes before going to the next page.
- The system will notify you if you have already imported a transaction and will not duplicate it.
- If you do not wish to add a vendor to your system, you can set Default Vendor and Default Vendor Expense GL Account values and click the Populate Default Vendor button. This will populate those values to any unassigned Vendors or GL Account fields.