The Sales Order Lines that will be converted to Shipment Lines must first be allocated on the Sales Order.
If the order will be shipped in more than one shipment, allocate only the quantities on the Sales Order Lines that will be included in each shipment.
Summary of steps:
- Navigate to the Sales Order and click New Shipment
- Indicate the carrier, ship date and any other required information
- Click save.
- From the shipment screen click the Pack button
- Select the products to be included in the shipment.
- Click Save
- To create a packing slip, click the 'Create Packing Slip' button. This will generate a PDF preview that you can save and print.