Creating cash disbursement batches makes it easy to pay multiple account payable records at one time and create a check run.
Summary of Steps:
- From Accounting Home click the Accounts Payable Tab
- Select the "Ready For Payment" list view
- Select all vendor invoices or just the ones you would like to pay.
- Click the "Pay Batch" button
- Select "Type" and "Starting check number"
- Click "Pay Batch"
- Print checks from the Cash Disbursements Batch page if necessary.
- You can make your own custom list views to pay vendor invoices.
- Only 200 vendor invoices can be paid in a single batch